Sunday, November 21, 2010


Well I nearly forgot about all you blog readers out there! My last blog entry is going to concern VCRs. Yes I know they are ancient history. I have a problem though. You see I grew up on good old VCRs like so many of us did, and now I am unable to watch all my childhood favorites! I'm sure I could find an old VCR someplace to play those awesome Disney movies, but what about when my kids want to watch Pinocchio? By the time I have kids there probably won't be DVDs anymore. So what to do? I would sure like to save all those VCRs that I have stashed away in a box. I have heard you can copy them onto DVDs, but I have to wonder if it would now be better to make them into video files like the ones on Netflix. Not sure how that would happen, but it sounds like an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment